12.08.2011

Midnight in Paris (2011) (498 MB)







Two series of the above said is the reason I watch this movie. Okay, I forgot to add the "Paris" - the city of love and fashion.

Woody Allen has previously been captivated me in the movie Vicky Christina Barcelona by presenting a unique film, but stick in my brain. Memorable! that my comments on Vicky Christina Barcelona (2008). Bottom line: I want to feel the "thrill" to watch the film Woody Allen (back).

The second reason, please see the poster above. Who is interested in seeing Carla Bruni, first lady of France, became a guide and see Adrien Brody - I melted for the first time seeing his quirky handsome face (not to mention, he is a tall guy.) - And Marion Cotillard in the beauty of European women the lure (do not forget Marion riveting acting in Love Me if You Dare (2003)) as well as other big names playing in one frame? Yeah, I was.

If you see the poster above of course you can answer some of my questions below.


The main players? Owen Wilson. Film location? Paris. Movie genre? Romance.

Bingo! This film is a romantic comedy film which tells of a writer named Gil and his future wife, Inez (Rachel McAdams) who are on vacation to Paris. Gil stagnant writing career and he never showed the writings to others. On the other hand, parents Inez with family background is less approve of Gil and Inez. The story of romance in Paris became more and more magical when the bell clanged, midnight is coming.

I'm not going to tell you more about what happens when the bell clanged. But I give you one clue, the 1920s era. Era where the world's great artists there, just call Pablo Picasso and writers, of course idol Gil.

Early watch, I served with views of Paris from various angles with the strains of romantic music arranger. Frame by frame beginning was displayed with a color slightly sepia effect. The selection of music in this film is certainly the strongest key nuances Paris brought this film. Considering this film is played by the majority of actors and actresses of Hollywood and directed not by a Frenchman. Honestly, I like the music selection though I think still have not beat the music in the movie Amelie (2001).

In addition, according to my purpose to watch this film, Woody Allen's distinctive style is still felt in this film (if you ask "what his trademark style?", Please see film2 claim him). When compared with the story of Vicky Christina Barcelona, ​​the story presented in the film is more simple. Where Gil faced with the option to "drift" to the life of his Midnight in Paris or return to their home country later married Inez. But not Woody-Allen-aspect is what makes me more interested in watching this film to complete. I am repeatedly surprised by the selection of an existing role. As I mentioned earlier spoiler, Carla Bruni as a guide and role of other stars who helped color the film. Although for the role of Pablo Picasso, I thought I saw Hitler without a mustache.

From the side of the story, I was not much to comment. Simple storyline, so I do not expect much. Moreover, expect to be surprised with an unexpected ending. Even in the fourth end of the movie I can already guess how the ending. So far not many successful romance movie makes me yawn when watching. This time I did not evaporate. So practically, I give 3.5 out of 5 stars for Midnight in Paris. 2 stars for the story, sinematography, music, etc.. 1.5 stars for the selection of roles. Maybe next time if made sequel, I can sign up to be just a maid cafe. As long as they could be staring Adrien Brody with a distance of 20cm or just Cheat Owen Wilson photos.


FileServe
Download

FileSonic
Download



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Powered by Blogger